Your library can continue to deliver books and materials to your patrons, 24/7, while maintaining social distancing during the COVID-19 pandemic. "No contact" service is here thanks to SmartAxess™ Library Systems.
SmartAxess systems combine our electronically accessible lockers to our Access.it touchpad, keypad, and/or card reader for access verification.
Lockers are safe and easy to use, for both patrons and library staff. They are easy to clean and keep sanitized.
Pass-thru and non-pass-thru SmartAxess electronic lockers are robust and reliable for outdoor installation, and are available in multiple size and configuration options.
Our systems allow for restricted authorized self-service pick-up and drop-off of items with electronic chain of custody reporting, controlled 24/7 through remote, web-based management and monitoring software.
With SmartAxess Library Systems:
- Offer a “new location anywhere” when budget won’t allow for new branch.
- Provide patrons with self-service and extended hours, through secure access 24/7.
- Maintain accurate inventory control and tracking, for more efficient operation.
- Offer more patron access while minimizing staff investment.
- Patrons can order their materials online to be delivered to the remote locker most convenient to them, with access via a multi-digit code or magnetic card.